Emily Griffith Technical College has been training Colorado's best cosmetologists for over 75 years. Emily's Salon offers a full selection of services, from haircuts, waves and coloring to facials and waxing services. All services are performed by cosmetology program students at a fraction of the cost of comparable services at a full-service salon.
All services are performed by students under the supervision of our licensed instructors.
|Menu of services||Cost|
|Shampoo included with every haircut||No charge|
|Shampoo/Style||$6 and up|
|Shampoo/Press/Curl||$12 and up|
|Deep Conditioner||$5 and up|
|Protein Conditioner||$5 and up|
|Moisturizer||$2 and up|
|Relaxer w/Style||$35 and up|
|Curl Reformation||$45 and up|
|Permanent Wave/Style||$32 (extra for long hair)|
|All Hair Color||$22 ($5 extra for long hair)|
|Double Process Color (Lighten/Tone)||$35 and up|
|Highlight or Lowlight||$32 and up|
|Corrective Color||$30 and up|
|Facial||$10 and up|
|Full set of Acrylic Nails||$20|
|Lower Leg or Arm Wax||$15|
Hours and Location (Currently closed for summer break):
- Days: Monday - Thursday 8:00 am -1:30 pm and 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm. (Last guest will be taken at 2:00 pm)
- Evenings: Monday and Wednesday 5:00 pm until 9:00 pm (Last guest will be taken at 7:00 pm)
- No chemical services taken after 12:30 each day and 5:30 pm each evening.
- Located at 1860 Lincoln Street Denver, CO 80203
- (720) 423-4798 - Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Cash, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted
- Pay in advance
- No bills larger than $20
- No children allowed in the salon unless receiving services
- We appreciate the public’s support of student learning at Emily’s Salon. Please remember our students are at different levels of education, therefore it is up to our instructors to determine if requested services can be completed within the hours of operation. Thank you for your patience.
In their own words...
I am finally in the perfect discipline that applies artistic skill and analytic interests in an industry with a very bright future.
There are students at different levels in every class and they can help and work with each other. I’m here to keep students moving in the right direction.