General Scholarship Application 2018-2019
Please review the following criteria as requirements of the general scholarship.
- Be admitted to an Emily Griffith Technical College Certificate Program.
- Complete the Emily Griffith Technical College scholarship application below or submit an application in person at the Financial Aid office.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Scholarship applications will be reviewed and students will receive an email notification in September detailing the results of their application. If awarded a scholarship, additional documentation will be required prior to receiving the scholarship.
Scholarship Essay Requirements
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
- State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
- What are your educational and career goals?
- Briefly describe your long- and short-term goals.
Scholarship Recipients Requirements
- Write a thank you letter to the scholarship sponsors. Be sure to tell the sponsor a little about yourself, educational and career goals, and how you will benefit from the scholarship.
- Enroll in course(s) at Emily Griffith Technical College
- Submit a self-portrait in a learning environment
- Complete all of the courses with at least a 2.0 GPA
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
Emily's Cafe is open to the public Monday,... more »