Free Tax Help
1205 Osage St., Denver
When: Mondays, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., starting Feb. 6 through Apr. 10. Please note that this site will be closed on Feb. 20, Mar. 20, and Mar. 27.
Who is Eligible: Families who earn less than $54,000 a year.
What to Bring to a Tax Help Site
- Social security cards (or ITINs) for all family members and Photo I.D. for taxpayer are required.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- A copy of last year’s tax return, if available.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, charitable donations and tax-deductible expenses.
- For the Child & Dependent Care Credit, total paid to daycare provider and the provider’s tax ID.
- For college expenses: In addition to Form 1098T from your college, bring records of expenses paid for tuition, books, fees and supplies.
- If eligible for Colo. Rent-Heat Rebate: 2016 rent receipts and heating bills.
- Bank account number and routing number to direct deposit your refund. Get your refund back faster with direct deposit!
Your health coverage form. If you or your family had coverage through:
- Connect for Health Colorado: You will need a Form 1095-A, which you should receive by mid-February. If not, log in to connectforhealthco.com or call Connect for Health Colorado, 1-855-PLANS-4YOU.
- Health First Colorado: You may need a Form 1095-B, which you should receive by January 31st. If not, log in to Colorado.gov/PEAK contact Health First Colorado at 1-800-221-3943.
- Your Employer: You will need a Form 1095-C or Form 1095-B. Contact your employer benefits department if you haven’t received it.
Invalid input Services
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.
Planning an event? Let Emily's Catering help. Check out our catering menu.... more »
In their own words...
Emily Griffith is a great school – it’s convenient, affordable and I love the diversity. I recommend EGTC to all of my family and friends.