Learn how to start your own business with our complimentary Entrepreneurship program!
Programs are designed for those who have always dreamed of starting their own business but don't know where to start. These courses are ideal for first time or seasoned business-minded individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Participants will engage in an in-dept curriculum with industry experts from a variety of fields.
Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century
Quit talking about it and do it already! This program is designed for those who have always dreamed of starting their own business but don’t know where to start. This class is ideal for first time or seasoned business-minded individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Not quite sure of your business idea yet? We’ll have that sorted out and you’ll be well on your way before the program comes to an end. Any industry, any idea. This program provides you with tools to make your idea come to life.
Phase I: What is entrepreneurship?
- Understanding what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Developing an entrepreneurial mindset
- The 3 Ps of successful entrepreneurs
- Let’s create a product
- Registering your business
- Explain strategic management, business models, and planning
- Examine an organization in terms of its mission, vision, purpose, structure, and culture
- Principles of Accounting
- Let’s get funded (Expert panel of Micro Financers, Banks, and VCs)
Phase II: Creativity and Innovation
- Marketing 101, 4Ps of marketing, identifying your target audience, maintaining key relationships
- Marketing 102, social media, growth hacking, pricing and distribution
- Understanding the product life cycle
- Building strong brands and brand valuation
- Pricing strategies
- Present your winning idea and get seed money to start your business
Register now to gain the tools you need to make your idea come to life!
Schedule and Dates:
|August 22, 2018 - September 30, 2018||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
Location: 1205 Osage St., Denver, CO 80204
Instructor: Michael Bevis
Upcoming Related Events
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.Hours:
Emily's Cafe is open to the public Monday,... more »
From our students...
I want to learn more about cake decorating and all the different techniques. My ultimate goal is to become a cake decorator.