EGTC Career Fair 2017!
2017 EGTC Career Fair: Connecting Colorado businesses with career oriented job seekers.
Wednesday, May 3rd from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
General public & Alumni job seekers must sign up for one specific time slot when registering
There is paid parking onsite
The Brown Palace - Grand Ballroom (321 17th St, Denver, CO 80202)
Check in will be located at the Grand Ballroom
OVER 45 COMPANIES WILL BE ATTENDING!!!
LINKEDIN WILL BE ON SITE PROVIDING FREE HEADSHOT PHOTOS FOR YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE!!!
COME PREPARED, DRESSED PROFESSIONALLY, AND BRING MULTIPLE COPIES OF YOUR RESUME.
Job Seekers, check out this video on how to prepare for a Job Fair:
If you have any specific questions, contact Jacob Vigil at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you May 3rd!
Employers who will be at the EGTC Career Fair:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- SCL Health
- JR Butler
- Denver Public Schools
- Southwest Airlines
- Gary Brink Inc
- King Soopers Kids Choice Dental Vision Braces
- Centura Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Ready Foods, Inc.
- Life Care Centers of America
- Unico Properties
- Service Systems Associates
- Concessions International
- Robert Half
- Schomp Automotive
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
- Denver Water
- WSi Healthcare Personnel
- Ford Motor Company
- Hyatt Hotels of Downtown Denver- Grand Hyatt Denver and Hyatt Regency Denver
- Warwick Denver
- MARK YOUNG CONSTRUCTION, INC.
- Salus Homecare
- Atria Inn at Lakewood/Atria Park of Applewood
- Colorado Quality Products
- Balfour Senior Living
- Isle Of Capri
- Home Depot
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Village Inn
- Wells Fargo
- CarePoint Healthcare
- The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa/ Holiday Inn Express
- Colavria Hospitality
- Select Home Care
- Mountain Vista Retirement Community
- FMH Material Handling Solutions
- Stonebridge Co
- Diversified Personnel LLC / Sport Clips
- Embassy Suites & Curtis Hotel
- Sage Hospitality
Invalid input Services
Emily's Cafe is a product of our Culinary Arts Program. Our entrees are ordered, created, prepared, and served by our Culinary Arts students.
Planning an event? Let Emily's Catering help. Check out our catering menu.... more »